Product Status: Service Only. To view available parts and accessories, please visit the Parts & Accessories catalog.
Welch Allyn’s sensor-based electronic stethoscope gives you precise sound pickup—minimizing vibration, resonance and sound loss. This makes it easier to detect low diastolic murmurs and high-pitched pulmonary sounds. Unlike traditional amplified stethoscopes that use a microphone in the head to collect the sound, the Elite Electronic places the acoustical sensor directly in contact with the diaphragm, allowing it to pick up even the faintest of sounds. Sound waves are then converted directly from the sensor to an electronic signal, minimizing unwanted ambient noise.
- Two-position filter switch lets you listen to high or low frequencies
- Adjustable binaurals and eartips ensure all-day comfort
- Long-life lithium ion battery lasts up to 140 hours
- Optional Distributor allows others to hear simultaneously
- Optional Analyzer stores and analyzes the sounds you hear right on your PC
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 1-year warranty
- Shipping Weights & Dimensions
- Height: 29 CM
- Width: 19 CM
- Depth: 5 CM
- Weight: 420.0 G
Connects to EMR? No
Product Warranty: TWO YEAR WARRANTY