The RetinaVue™ Network is designed for healthcare providers and payors who want to improve management of patients with diabetes. RetinaVue enables providers to easily perform retinal exams in a primary care setting using a simple four-step process: (1) acquire fundus images in ten minutes with an automated non-mydriatic camera, (2) transfer images via secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network, (3) images are evaluated by a board-certified retinal specialist, and (4) a diagnostic report and management plan is returned to the provider the same day—usually in 90 minutes. Simple, affordable and effective—now you can easily and accurately screen for diabetic retinopathy as part of a patient’s routine visit or a pre-scheduled screening day with automated non-mydriatic camera technology linked to board-certified retinal specialists via our secure HIPAA-compliant RetinaVue Network.
- Double HEDIS/STARS compliance rates for diabetic retinal assessment in 12 months
- Most top healthcare plans now reimburse for retinal screenings
- Simple four-step process is effective and affordable
- Same day diagnostic report—usually in 90 minutes
- Like adding a retinal specialist to your team